- Get an MRI scan of yourself. Process data into 3D models for your
favorite organs (brain, heart, liver, etc.) Have a CNC shop turn the
model into reality (plastic, aluminum, etc.) The two hemispheres of your
brain would make for nice bookends.
- Find modelling software for which source code is available (i.e.
Adapt it so that it generates Mental Ray files.
- Again, find modeling software, and extend it to accept all the
functionality of the geolib.
- Write a collection of interesting shaders and create a website to
share them with the world.
- Create some extension of the random-dot stereogram idea. Add color, add
- Port the geolib (as applicable) to the Java 3D api.